Wednesday, February 22, 2012

I can get them some of his dishes :) i'm...

Judy, Thanks for the info! I was on HRT for over 15 years, and finally (about 8 years ago) decided to stop buy strattera them! Read a lot of soy, natural progesterone and other physicians continue (until recently) the appointment of HRT, and I bisyt! I know a lot of estrogen, is fatal. I know several women in the perimenopause stage, who have breast cancer. That's when estrogen remain unprotected orgy of progesterone, which is on the wane. Have you read about "coral calcium?" Probably the people who live where it is in the water (and Japan?) Have a few cases of cancer. My husband started taking it too, and hopefully it will use more "green" that you mentioned. I can get them some of his dishes :) I'm afraid that it is not so hard to get him in this. He is 65 and a very negative person (not a good thing if you have cancer, too!). Thanks for the help! Lois L.

No comments:

Post a Comment